Job Title: Contract Manager
Salary range: $31.25 - $34.51
Department: Public Works
Hours: Full Time
Start date: 11/28/2022
At least three (3) years of hands-on direct experience with complex, multi-million-dollar construction contractsand procurement spending is required for this position. In addition, the successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and experience.
- A strong working knowledge of customary construction contract language and provisions (prime contracts, subcontract agreements, etc.)
- Skill in managing the preparation, review, negotiation, and execution of contracts involving general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, and others.
- Experience managing all aspects of workflow and contracts regarding construction projects (change orders, lien wavers/releases, etc.).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of prevailing wage laws and an active (or renewable) Notary is preferred but not required.